Premium A4 Action Planner
Because you can use it at any time of the year or even in different years! Use it when you need it and don't waste a single page if you decide to take a break for a week or two. The fact is, there's no more useful and practical diary than an undated one! If working through the pandemic has taught us anything, it's that you need a diary that will roll with the punches. Use it when you need it, don't waste any pages when you don't need it.
- 2 Month at a Glance Spreads (1 Spread at each end of the working sheets)
- 1 'Map Out Your Big Picture' Spread, followed by 4 'Week to an Opening' Pages (These 5 spreads are repeated to give you a full year's worth of pages)
- An ample section of the one-of-a-kind Emma & Vincent Target To-Do List pages
- A generous Notes section to finish
- 216 Pages total in luxe 120GSM paper
- Designed personally by Emma and manufactured in Australia
I love using my Emma & Vincent Action Planner. It's perfect for habit tracking, planning my week, setting goals and making meaningful progress towards those goals. It's clear that a lot of thought and care went into its design. I particularly love the "Map Out Your Big Picture" section which is spaced every four weeks. It really helps me to keep focused on my goals and actually think about the actionable steps I need to do to achieve them. It's such a good feeling to sit down on a Sunday morning with my coffee and reflect on the past week and plan for the week to come. I love reflecting on the Big Picture section at the end of the four weeks and acknowledging the progress I've made towards my bigger goals. It's undated, so I can pick it up anytime (even after a break) and get back to working towards my goals and being more purposeful. It's beautifully made and I love that it encourages me to put pen to paper. It really suits me because I love making lists and ticking items off as I progress. There's something really satisfying about it.
Overall I give it 5/5 and would highly recommend wanting to tackle some awesome goals or challenges. In fact I've given several to my family as gifts.